Students will learn how to simplify algebraic expressions, learn how to create, solve and graph linear equations, determine what a function is and how to graph functions, properties of linear equalities and what a ratio is and how to solve proportions.
1.Coordinates and Scatterplots
2. Graphing Linear Equations
4. Graphs using slope-intercept form
5. Solving equations using graphs
6.Writing equations in slope-intercept
7. Writing equations given point and slope and 2 points
8. Writing standard form of a linear equation
9. Solving 1&2 step inequalities
10. Solving multi-step inequalities
11. Solving compound inequalities
12. Solving Absolute Value equations and inequalities
13. Graphing Linear Inequalities
14. Solving Linear systems by graphing
15. Solving linear systems by substitution
16. Solving linear systems by elimination
17. Solving systems of linear inequalities
18. Properties of exponents
19. Exponential Growth
20. Exponential Decay
About the Teacher
Ms. Cheri has been a teacher of high school mathematics for 32 years. She has taught all subjects offered at the high school level such as algebra 1, geometry, algebra 2, trigonometry, pre-calculus, math for college readiness, and AP Calculus.
Ms. Cheri has a degree in mathematics education from Illinois State University. She taught 16 years in Illinois and then moved to Florida in 2004 and has taught 16 years in Florida. While in Florida she earned the award as “Best Math Teacher” in Osceola County in 2015.
She has taught online math courses for 9 years for various schools.
Click the blue “live chat” icon on the bottom right corner for instant replies,
or scan the below QR code to add wechat ID “ustar-wechat-pay” for inquiries and support!