The Art of Problem Solving folks present: Beast Academy. Proving that any monster can do math, these comically monstrous beasts take you along with them as they face math challenges both inside and outside the Academy. Described as “rigorous, challenging, engaging, and fun” by the publisher, I would expect nothing less from a curriculum designed to ready your child for the demands of MATHCOUNTS and post-elementary AOPS curricula.
- 4B – Counting, Division, Logic;
About the Teacher:
Hello! My name is Mr. Josh and I graduated from Lesley University with a dual degree in mathematics and education. I am very passionate about mathematics, teaching, and helping my students reach their full potential. My teaching experience includes:
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School: Honor’s Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry, Honors Precalculus, College Prep
- Winthrop L. Chenery Middle School: 6th grade mathematics
- The Amigos Elementary School: Mathematics/ General Tutor
- Lesley University: Mathematics/ Academic Tutor
- Arlington High School: Algebra
- English teacher to a five and ten-year-old in Spain
- ACT Math and Precalculus Tutor
I have worked with students of all ages, abilities, and with different learning disabilities. I promise to provide each and every one of my students with the highest quality of education possible.