DescriptionPlease try again ! Some error occured while trying to fetch meeting with id: 0
This five-week introduction to positive discipline parenting course is for parents of children ages 1 through 12 who want to learn to parent with firmness and kindness, and be effective in teaching their child important social and life skills. Positive Discipline is a long-standing parenting program that teaches foundational parenting principles to guide your family through all stages of parenting. In this class, you will become equipped with practical tools and tips that can be implemented immediately as you begin to understand the root causes of much misbehavior. The course is designed to help you to be the powerful influencer in your child’s life.
Our courses include group discussions and practical tasks to help you build on your strengths and give you time and space to think about any changes you want to make.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify goals and guidelines of positive discipline
- Identify common cause of misbehavior
- Given knowledge of causes of misbehavior, apply tactics to prevent misbehavior
- Use the goals and guidelines of positive discipline to design a list of appropriate classroom rules
- Identify and describe positive discipline techniques
- Given specific scenarios of children’s behavior; implement positive discipline techniques
- Demonstrate tactics for children to learn appropriate social skills and to feel valued in a group