Singapore Math 2A:
About the Teacher:
Hello! My name is Mr. Josh and I graduated from Lesley University with a dual degree in mathematics and education. I am very passionate about mathematics, teaching, and helping my students reach their full potential. My teaching experience includes:
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School: Honor’s Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry, Honors Precalculus, College Prep
- Winthrop L. Chenery Middle School: 6th grade mathematics
- The Amigos Elementary School: Mathematics/ General Tutor
- Lesley University: Mathematics/ Academic Tutor
- Arlington High School: Algebra
- English teacher to a five and ten-year-old in Spain
- ACT Math and Precalculus Tutor
I have worked with students of all ages, abilities, and with different learning disabilities. I promise to provide each and every one of my students with the highest quality of education possible.
Paper and pen are always a must in math classes – please have them ready.
Before each lesson, make sure you have your homework close by.