Thank you for your interest in working with us! Please fill out this application. Once it is complete, someone in our office will contact you within 5 business days for the next step.
Ustar strives to be the definitive resource for K-12 students researching online education. Our schools have high hiring needs for teachers in specific subject areas, such as English, Mathematics, science, foreign languages. We are looking for experienced teachers that is enthusiastic, self-motivated and responsible. Highly competitive rates, easy-to-use teaching platform plus excellent teacher support make us the best choice if you plan to teach online!
Frequently asked questions
- Trainings, materials, and online support in the beginning as well as in the whole process of tutoring;
- Flexible schedule – The working schedule is entirely up to you. There are no limits to maximum working hours;
- Flexible working location – Our service is online so your location does not matter. You only need a quiet environment and good internet connection and you can work and earn money wherever you are;
- Performance-based salary and incentives;
- On time and secure payments;
- Professional and international environment;
- Strong verbal competencies in English
- Digitally literate and comfortable in online environments
- Good command in English, pedagogical knowledge or tutoring experience is not required, but will be considered as an advantage;
- Laptop/PC, a headset with microphone, and webcam(HD webcam preferred);
- Quiet environment with minimal to zero background noises;
- Stable internet connection (at least 2 Mbps).
Ustar teachers are independent contractors and responsible for their own taxes in accordance with their individual tax jurisdictions or state laws.
Teachers are paid through direct bank deposits between the 10th and 15th of each month.