Beast Academy 3B is the second set in the four-set series for Grade 3. Beast Academy 3B Math Practice provides over 400 problems ranging from introductory level exercises to very challenging puzzles and word problems to reinforce the lessons in the Guide.
Beast Academy 3B covers the following topics:
- Multiplication: The times table, the commutative and associative properties, multiplying numbers that end in one or more zeroes.
- Perfect Squares: Squaring a number that ends in 5, finding the next perfect square, multiplying nearby numbers using perfect squares.
- The Distributive Property: Order of operations, area models of the distributive property, multiplying multi-digit numbers.
About the Teacher:
Hello! My name is Mr. Josh and I graduated from Lesley University with a dual degree in mathematics and education. I am very passionate about mathematics, teaching, and helping my students reach their full potential. My teaching experience includes:
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School: Honor’s Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry, Honors Precalculus, College Prep
- Winthrop L. Chenery Middle School: 6th grade mathematics
- The Amigos Elementary School: Mathematics/ General Tutor
- Lesley University: Mathematics/ Academic Tutor
- Arlington High School: Algebra
- English teacher to a five and ten-year-old in Spain
- ACT Math and Precalculus Tutor
I have worked with students of all ages, abilities, and with different learning disabilities. I promise to provide each and every one of my students with the highest quality of education possible.