Beast Academy 4C is the third set in the four-set series for Grade 4. Guide 4C delivers complete lessons to the students of Beast Academy in an engaging comic-book style. The companion book, Practice 4C (sold separately), provides over 500 problems ranging from introductory level exercises to very challenging puzzles and word problems, to reinforce the lessons in the Guide.
Beast Academy 4C covers the following topics:
Factors : Primes, divisibility, prime factorization, factor trees.
Fractions : Adding, subtracting, and converting fractions and mixed numbers.
Integers : Understanding negatives. Adding and subtracting positive and negative integers.
About the Teacher:
Hello! My name is Mr. Josh and I graduated from Lesley University with a dual degree in mathematics and education. I am very passionate about mathematics, teaching, and helping my students reach their full potential. My teaching experience includes:
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School: Honor’s Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry, Honors Precalculus, College Prep
- Winthrop L. Chenery Middle School: 6th grade mathematics
- The Amigos Elementary School: Mathematics/ General Tutor
- Lesley University: Mathematics/ Academic Tutor
- Arlington High School: Algebra
- English teacher to a five and ten-year-old in Spain
- ACT Math and Precalculus Tutor
I have worked with students of all ages, abilities, and with different learning disabilities. I promise to provide each and every one of my students with the highest quality of education possible.