Created with the gifted student in mind, the course will have components such as various types of writing including the narrative , speech writing, literary analysis, figures of speech and literary elements.
Knowledge and skills (What you’ll learn)
- Writing a narrative that is impactful and explores the essence of the student and their life.
- Learning literary elements that are important when writing about literature.
- Analysis of Literature and ways to discuss literature in an academic and scholarly way.
- Speech writing about a topic the students feels passionate about.
- Learning the various figures of speech and how to find them in a text.
About the teacher
Ms. Ayala has been an educator since 2006. She has taught all levels of English and Literature including Elementary, Middle and High School levels as well as regular, honors, Pre IB and AP Literature.
“My passion for Literature is my best teaching quality followed by my ability to make connections with students. My passion for education also grew into getting a Master’s in Education and completing all of my Doctoral work in the field of Higher Education, which assists me to understand what Colleges expect from their students.”
- Majored in English Literature
- Hold a Master in Education
- PhD (ABD) in Education
- Certified English teacher
- Private school English teacher
- Taught all levels of English Writing and Reading
- Taught regular, honors, Pre IB and AP literature
Click on the “live chat” icon for instant replies,
or scan the below QR code to add wechat ID “ustar-edu”.