Students will be able to develop various writing and reading skills developed with the advanced student in mind such as Argumentative writing, Informative writing, Narrative writing, Response to text and the Research Paper.
What you’ll learn?
- Students will be able to develop various writing and reading skills developed with the advanced student in mind such as Argumentative writing , writing claims, opposing claims, logical reasoning, keeping an academic tone.
- Informative writing (introduce topic clearly, organize ideas, concepts and information utilizing graphics and multimedia.
- Narrative writing (introducing the narrator, sequence of events, plot, suspense, dialogue, pacing, conclusion.)
- Response to text (analyzing and writing about poetry and literature.).
- Research Paper (choosing a controversial topic, finding credible evidence, MLA citation and intext citation with work cited page.)
About the teacher
Ms. Ayala has been an educator since 2006. She has taught all levels of English and Literature including Elementary, Middle and High School levels as well as regular, honors, Pre IB and AP Literature.
“My passion for Literature is my best teaching quality followed by my ability to make connections with students. My passion for education also grew into getting a Master’s in Education and completing all of my Doctoral work in the field of Higher Education, which assists me to understand what Colleges expect from their students.”
- Majored in English Literature
- Hold a Master in Education
- PhD (ABD) in Education
- Certified English teacher
- Private school English teacher
- Taught all levels of English Writing and Reading
- Taught regular, honors, Pre IB and AP literature
Click on the “live chat” icon for instant replies,
or scan the below QR code to add wechat ID “ustar-edu”.