Students will learn how to simplify algebraic expressions, learn how to create, solve and graph linear equations, determine what a function is and how to graph functions, properties of linear equalities and what a ratio is and how to solve proportions.
- Variables and Expressions; Order of Operations
- Open Sentences; Identity and Equality Properties
- Distributive Property; Commutative and Associative Property
- Logical Reasoning and Counterexamples; Number Systems
- Functions and Graphs
- Writing Equations; Solving Equations by using Addition and Subtraction
- Solving Equations by using Multiplication and Division; Solving multi-step equations
- Solving Equations with the variable on each side
- Ratios and Proportions; Percent of Change
About the Teacher
Ms. Cheri has been a teacher of high school mathematics for 32 years. She has taught all subjects offered at the high school level such as algebra 1, geometry, algebra 2, trigonometry, pre-calculus, math for college readiness, and AP Calculus.
Ms. Cheri has a degree in mathematics education from Illinois State University. She taught 16 years in Illinois and then moved to Florida in 2004 and has taught 16 years in Florida. While in Florida she earned the award as “Best Math Teacher” in Osceola County in 2015.
She has taught online math courses for 9 years for various schools.
Click the blue “live chat” icon on the bottom right corner for instant replies,
or scan the below QR code to add wechat ID “ustar-wechat-pay” for inquiries and support!